Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Breakfast at Subway in Southern California



After missing out a few weeks ago on the whole Subway customer appreciation day I was happy to get an email. Finally something us SoCal residents!!! Subway is giving away free breakfast on April 27, 2010. How happy am I about this? VERY! I think I might have to stop by a Subway that morning. Spread the word!!!!

Stolen off the email I just got: Valid at Participating Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino & Riverside County SUBWAY® Locations Only. No cash value. Not for sale. Double or triple meat, extra cheese, bacon and avocado extra. Excludes extra egg omelets. May not be combined with coupon offers or discount cards.




cofd

1 comment:

  1. Man, that is so exciting, to feel your baby in Momma's belly. Our's is turning one next month. We have enjoyed every sleepless moment.

    ps He is getting a big red wagon for his Bday.

    Blessings,
    -ML

    ReplyDelete

 
dcsearch