Friday, April 16, 2010

Coupons

Well folks I have a confession to make. I have picked up a Sunday morning habit of clipping coupons. I know your probably laughing at the fact that this daddy is fessing up to it. In lieu of the downturn in the economy the last few years my wife and I like most Americans have had to make some alterations to our spending habits. I've always enjoyed my Sunday mornings reading the bulky paper while sipping on my Kona coffee.

Well over the last year or so I've taken notice to the coupon inserts they stuff in the Sunday paper. I began noticing that some of items that I tend to buy on a regular basis have coupon savings. So I said to myself why don't I take advantage of some additional savings!

Now I really look forward to explore whats going to be sale each week and which coupons I can pair with the sale itmes to benefit from additional savings. I truly enjoy being savvy shopper! I have "no shame" in using coupons for my groceries, dining out, and clothing purchases.

I look forward posting coupon ads and savings tips for you all in the near future.

Matt

3 comments:

  1. I clip coupons too - why does everyone think only women like to save money? More savings means more money to go out and buy things that may otherwise be unbudgetable (is that even a word?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a word. Good to hear I'm not the only one with scissors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, I'm so proud of you! Maybe it's you're version of nesting. Good thing you've been following my site!

    ReplyDelete

 
dcsearch