Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Entering the world of cloth diapers...

I have to admit, when my wife wanted to use cloth diapers I thought she lost her mind. Last year it was the garden that I thought was too much work and ended up eating my words for it since it turned out to great. Next was recycling anything we could, that brought down the amount of trash we actually threw out. Now it was cloth diapers.

The more she talked about it, I saw more pros to it than cons. Now entering this world of blogging, I'm quickly learning so much more about it than even what she talked about and how many options are out there. Over on Cakeblast (one of my new favorite sites) I learned about a product called Lollidoo diapers made of recycled bottles. Yes, RECYCLED BOTTLES. Lollidoo partnered up with Cakeblast to do a giveaway to get the word out and give you the opportunity to win one! Go here to read more and enter!

Best of luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro,

    We use cloth and have had almost no diaper rash. I don't mind the extra laundry. They always come out of the washer like new.

    -ML

    ReplyDelete

 
dcsearch